Today, Juan Juan, James, Wai Ip, George, Boon, Bing Yu, Tint Khine, and I went to catch a movie at Great World City. We met up at the arcade, Juan Juan and Bing Yu went on a rampage playing House of the Dead 4. The game rocks. I really wish to own one of those game machines in my house in the near future. :D
Went to play pool and coincidentally bumped into Zhen Ai, Cui Ling, and Eunice there. A girl caught my eye on the way to the pool room. She was kinda pretty and cute, but she disappeared right after we finished playing pool >< Sad...
The movie we caught...

It was a real touching film about love from the family. The director, Jack Neo, directs his film in such a way that you're pushed to the edge of almost crying but end up laughing. It's a real good show to watch with both your friends and family.
The day ended in James' lovely home. His three cats, Elfie, Max and Joby are so freaking cute. If I'm not wrong the black cat is called Elfie and he's so fun to play with. I simply love it!!! Stroking his back everytime he's in the room. But sadly, I'm afraid to bear the responsibility of rearing an animal.
Juan Juan's dad was kind enough to give us a ride home from James' place. Thanks a lot by the way!
Well I shall stop here, till the next time when we visit Mr Ng's house, which is this Saturday.
AHHH!! Next week or so the O Level results will be out!
No comments:
Post a Comment