Today after playing soccer in Queenstown, and having lunch with my friends and teacher (Mr Ng) at Pizza Hut. I took a taxi down to Alfred's house which is at Serangoon. It cost me like $12 because the taxi driver doesn't know the place, so we ended up twirling around the neighbourhood, asking everybody we saw on the roadside for directions.
Ok like finally I reached Alfred's house. The place looked freaking awesome, but sadly I didn't have the chance to explore the house. The usual group of people were there, Carmen, Daphne, Qiuwen, Serene, Hannah, Jocelyn, Alfred, Dominic, Jeremy, Eric and I. Most of the girls dressed quite nice. :D
They were playing Taboo before playing Alfred's version of Truth and Dare. But what was done in the house, stays in the house. Hahaha so I can't reveal anything!!! My main purpose was supposedly to go drinking at Alfred's house, but nobody in my class drinks... sad...
It was late, ok not really...but we left the house at 11pm, and all of us parted in own separate routes. I took a cab to Serangoon MRT station with Dominic and Carmen, and thankfully caught the last train. Dominic boarded the train heading up, while Carmen and I took the one heading down. It was actually quite fun running for the last train. Hahahahaha. We arrived at Queenstown MRT station then I walked Carmen to her block, before starting my own journey back home. It was tiring as my foot already had blisters from the morning soccer. Thankfully the shoes are well cushioned, so I didn't suffer much except from the heat.
An exciting day I would say. Got to know my classmates a lot better than before, and hopefully them knowing me better too.
No comments:
Post a Comment