Well Valentine's Day has passed, and I'm sure all of you have a story to tell. But here's mine.
In the morning, I distributed the red roses to my classmates, Jenna and also Steffi. Wanted to give Bailyn one, but she has already a ton of guys giving her presents from J2. Oh well...
The story starts from after school...
I brought my primary school year book to school, in search of Tiffany's address. Since her house is so close to my school, why not give her a rose for Valentine's Day too. So I sat bus 105 with my friend George, and journeyed into the roads that led to the private estates.
In the book, the house unit was printed 9. As I reached the house, I saw a guard with a gun, and another in the guard room. Afraid as anyone would be, I went up to the guard and asked him if Tiffany was at home. He gave me that wtf look, and told me to call my friend to reconfirm the location of her house. It was in fact 19, not 9. Ahhhh!!!
I can only assume that the house I went to, was some minister's house. Though I made such an embarrasing mistake, I made friends with the 2 guards hahaha! They were so friendly towards me lol.
After all the embarrassment, I finally reached Tiffany's house. OMG it is so freaking huge! Though I didn't step into the house, I bet it's lovely in there, because from the outside, the house already look damn gorgeous.
"Happy Valentines" I said as I handed a black rose to Tiffany. That was like our first conversation in 10 years. Yes, 10 years, we were in the same class in primary 1, and after which we didn't talk much. She changed a lot, much more than me. No more that short Nanyang hair look, it's now long, well I think it suits her.
The moment was awkward, and my heart beated fast. It was the first time I went to a girl's house just to give a rose. If you ask why a BLACK rose, well it has a little bit of Tiffany's personality and my personality. So I would consider it to be meaningful. Well I hope she thinks the same way.
And folks... that was my Valentine's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment