Monday, January 30, 2006

Chinese New Year

On the 28th of January, I had my reunion dinner with my family at some place near Orchard Road, the food wasn't that bad, just that I hate the deserts. Anyways after the dinner, my brother and I made our way to Cineleiusre to catch Memoirs of a Geisha.

The shops along Orchard Road that hold famous brands, were all closed for the night. You can say that the only Chinese that was on the street was us, all the rest were Malays. While waiting for the movie to start, we went to Starbucks at Paragon for a drink. Guess who we saw? DENISE!! The MTV VJ!! She was with her mum sitting on one of those cosy couches. We sat near them, and all we hear were complaints that Denise was telling her mum. Well you can say we were at the right place but the wrong time. So we didn't get a picture taken with her :(

Memoirs of Geisha was a freaking nice movie. Some beg to differ though. So you must watch it for yourself to judge the film.

No comments: