After being stuck in a traffic jam on my way to school. I finally made it to the gates of CJC. Many J1s like me were waiting at the gate for their friends to enter as a group. Well I bumped into XingCai and his cousin as I walked through the gate, I was so fortunate to meet someone familiar.
First day of school is boring as usual. We gathered in the hall, and learnt some dance which most of the CJC pupils know it on the back of their hand. The dance instructor, Natasha, was so pretty. She was like Shi Qi when I was in Queenstown Secondary 1. Natasha is JC2 though, damn.
The girls in my batch weren't as pretty as I thought. Oh well. Fate. I'm really tired after all the icebreaker games and long talks in the hall, so I'll be heading to bed now! Later people! Hope you enjoyed your school.
No comments:
Post a Comment