Chinese New Year is just around the bend, and I've yet to buy my New Year clothes! School has been hectic yet enjoyable ever since lessons has started. Looking at Jenna's Biology notes, I was really grateful that I chose Physics over it. They have to learn every single freaking part of the cell!! The nucleus already require one thick set of notes. I was wondering how could I ever survive it, the stupid Bio terms and words to memorise.
Oh yeah we're suppose to go back to QTSS on the 27th for a gathering. From what I've heard, most JCs are going to have a half day, so that the students can go back to visit their Secondary school. As for CJC, Brother Paul said that it's going to be a full school day, as it isn't the eve of Chinese New Year. 27/1 is the eve of the eve, so he does make some sense... Ah... No idea if I will be able to make it back to QTSS.
P.S.
4 people said that I put eye shadow.
No comments:
Post a Comment