Monday, July 04, 2005

War of the World

Today went out to catch War of the World with Mike, Matthew, Kian Teon and Ben. As usual, Plaza Singapura was filled with youth and every single seat was booked. So we had no other choice but to head back to Great World City. To my surprise not much people was there until the evening. Overall the movie was action-packed, but I think that they rushed the ending. Would have been better if they came up with a better ending. I think for 7 bucks it was quite worth it. Rushed my Geography holiday homework, which was due 1 week ago, when i reached home around nine. Watched this amazing motor car video about the Porsche 911 Turbo, and boy it was fast! The GTR wasn't that bad either, but the Ferrari 360 Modena was a big dissappointment. Well I think I better hit the sheets before I turn up late for school again!

No comments: