Sunday, July 24, 2005

School of Rock

Today after church, went to the nearby Junction 8 for some light shopping and eating with my mum and brother. My mum had $200 voucher to spend on any Junction 8 outlet, so yea we got everything for free. Something caught my eye as I was about to step on the escalator. A sign board. "School of Rock @ Open Plaza, Junction 8, 24th July" OMG I thought to myself, this surely was my lucky day. Guess who I met while I was watching the performances? Farhan!! Lol... Anyway there was this band, with a freaking good lead guitarist. They played a song called "Bleaked" which had this amazing cool solo, and he dominated it. Well sadly, TiggerishFlies do not have the time to actually join these competitions. Maybe it was fate that did not made us join the competition, so that we could improvise on our skills.

Tata!! A new week of school begins once more :D

No comments: