Finally the exam stress has subsided..Though I didn't really study for my Mid-Year Examinations. Went to school today for my Chinese Listening and Chemistry Paper 1. With the heavy rain falling down on to earth, and the fans in the hall blowing like a hurricane, hardly anyone was able to hear the damn chinese fucking speak.
Before my Chemistry Paper 1, found out from my Chinese teacher that I flunked my Chinese Paper 2, and Ms Khoo told me that our class did badly for our Social Studies essay. The day didn't get any better, Mr Ng told us that XingCai was the only guy who scored an A1 for Physics Paper 2.
Headed to my place after school for some entertainment. Wilson, Lincoln, KianTeon, Jerry and Wai Ip went playing Winning Eleven 8 on the Xbox. With only 1 xbox controller, they were all arguing on the order of play. While waiting, Jerry came to the computer and flashed some old Rocky movie trailers..Cool though.
After the crowd went to their respective destinations, I took a shower and went to sleep till 6pm, when I realised that nobody has messaged me on the venue to meet for the movie outing that night. Guess what? It was cancelled again. Bloody fucking movie outings got cancelled twice or thrice in one bloody month. Left me going to Orchard that night all alone.
Headed to Borders and read some fascinating books. Intended to purchase "Hitch Hikers's Guide to the Galaxy" but the smaller hard cover version of it costs $17 while the larger hard cover version costs around $30+++ forgotten the actual price. Then I took a walk around Shaw, went to the clothing department but didn't find anything eye catching. Took the MRT to Dhoby Ghaut which is just 2 stops down. Stoned at the 5th level of Plaza Singapura, staring at some woman washing dishes of this restaurant just 2 levels below me. Sick.
Ended the day at Times Bookshop where I bought my first pen of the year. It was a Papermate Pen (the one with the 2 hearts), black ink, and costs $1.10.
Well tomorrow is going to be a long arduous day, receiving fucked up exam scripts from our teachers. Good luck to all fuckers who took the Mid-Year exams. Cheers.
Currently on Winamp: Good Charlotte - Walk Away
No comments:
Post a Comment