Just woke up from my afternoon nap...Really was a tiring night last night..Studying Biology and all...Today had my Amath Paper1 and Biology exam, and it was hell difficult. Especially Amath, had lots of screw ups. A inverse, something which i knew at the back of my head, seemed to have dissipated into the freaking atmosphere as the rain came pouring down on us. Heaven must have cried because we were going to fail the Amath exam. Oh well, thank god it's just the Mid-Year exam. But hell, how am I suppose to gauge my standard when there isn't any more exams before the O Levels. Sometimes I thank the teachers for exams, but sometimes I just hate them for tormenting us by making us study so hard for the exam but end up failing still.
Well tomorrow is the Geography and Emath Paper 2 exam. Going to study Manufacturing and Tourism for Geography. As for Emath, I don't really care, cause I probably screwed the Paper 1 too. Hope my grades for Combine Humanities actually improve for once. At least give me a sign that I was actually doing something the past few months.
Wish me luck for tomorrow's exam! All the best to those taking their exams this term too! Peace out!!
Currently on Winamp: Good Charlotte - S.O.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment