Sex!! Received more results today. English, Humanities, Chinese, A.Math and Physics. Nothing seems to be worth mentioning for Humanities, and the languages...Because the marking scheme totally sucks! I fucking failed my Chinese Oral can you believe that? Usually no matter how lousy I spoke during my Chinese Oral, I would at least get a pass. Like last year when I got 23/30. Fuck ZHOU LIANG!
As for A.Math, it was a dramatic scene. Paper 1 was distributed first, followed by Paper 2. When I saw 42.5/80 on my Paper 1, I was so fucking shocked! What the fucked happened to my grades!?!?!? I lost to Cynthia, Kian Teon, Wai Ip and alot more fuckers in Paper 1. But when all of us got back Paper 2. My expression changed. I scored a fucking unbelievable 71.5/76! OMG WTF HAX!! It freaking pulled my grades up to an A2...And yeah won Kian Teon. Didn't win my lemon barley bet with him, cause he won me in E.Math. But what the heck, our scores are even now...
Tomorrow getting back our finalised English marks...Hope Mdm Yani could be merciful, and give me my deserved 2 marks and pass my fucking comprehension paper. Well L1R5 not even close to my targets...At least a 17 and at most a 16...10 points is like out of reach for me at the moment...But I'm working hard..Watch out you people!
1 comment:
WOW! FUCKING HIGH marks for paper 2 sia! Cheers, hope i pass my english too! jia yo :P
Post a Comment