Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Oral Examinations

I'm finally done with all the Oral examinations for my prelims and midyear...Today was EL Oral, my heart thumped faster as the clock ticked by the minute. I managed to speak the best of my ability but still had some screw ups in the last paragraph. With many continuous prompts from Mrs Dusk during the Picture and Conversation, I might soon be the worst among the class.
Well tomorrow will be my EL Paper 1 and 2, hope I can beat Wai Ip!!! He's the best in compre in our class man..It'll be such a glorious moment to beat him in EL, not to also mention James, Kah Ming and Jerry...oh yeah Amanda too..

After oral, Jerry, Wai Ip, Tint Khine, Matthew, Lincoln and I went to IKEA to grab a bite at their famous sizzling hot dogs..Chilled at the cafeteria for a while before separating into pairs, each going their own direction.

Oh yeah, the match between Liverpool and Chelsea last night, was 1-0. Damn...Lincoln, Kian Teon and Wai Ip won money...Tonight's the match between A.C. Milan and PSV..Got a feeling AC Milan would win again, like the previous match, 2-0. Well only time can tell..

Sex is just another word,
With many meanings one might have heard.
But just like dirt,
People despise, spit and burp.

Constellations in the skies,
Telling us where our future lies.
Like a diamond shining bright,
Venus is stunning, oh what a sight!

2 comments:

James said...

Enjoyed reading ur blog. Keep blogging, and not die off like you did last year!

Wishing you splendid and stellar results for your exams.

james.

KeMisE~ said...

hey! yeah, best of luck ;)
No tag board arh? hmm, thats why i need to leave a comment here.. hahha
anyway, mrs *das ... not dusk.. LoLx