Last night I was hooked on to this new TV series called Heroes. I downloaded and watched all 11 episodes in 1 night, ended up sleeping at 7am. You guys have to watch it!!
Okay so I lied about posting more about my kayaking expedition, there was just too much to talk about and I got tired lol. Anyways I was suppose to go for hockey training today, but once again I decided to skip it. This habit of skipping hockey training is because none of us in hockey are motivated at all. You'll always find us asking each other "Going for training tomorrow?" on the night before any hockey trainings. So what is there to expect next year in our hockey competition? Personally, I don't really give a damn. But if this hockey is going to bring down the chances of me getting into any University then I might have to start putting some effort into it.
Thought of the day, "cherish the ones you have, or it might be too late".
No comments:
Post a Comment