I went to catch The Holiday with Jenna at Cathay in the afternoon then we wandered around town, ate chicken rice at far east plaza, wandered a bit more before I left for Jason's place. Bumped into Kenneth, James, Janice and Shamil as I was waiting to cross the road, so we headed there together. James and I found out that both of us bought the same box of Ferro Roche for Jason, except mine was nicely gift wrapped lolololol.
So yeah arrived at Jason's place. Quite a bunch of councilors were there playing Dead or Alive on the Xbox360. It was pretty awkward at first as I didn't know much people from the party, until dinner started and the drinking began. A bunch of us sat around the dinning table, laughed and talked about the double-Ds with Jasmine and Janice. Hahaha. As I've mentioned to my friends I hated those ice-breaker games on the first day of school during orientation, and alcohol is certainly the best alternative to those games.
Jason was drunked and sleeping at 9:15pm lol. His whole face was as red as the t-shirt he was wearing. Managed to get him back up about 10pm I think lol.
We did the YAM SENG and a couple of us downed the whole cup of alcohol at one shot. Claudio was fucked up. He was so fucking drunked that we have to hide the Chivas and the Vodka Absolute bottles away from him. He ended up sleeping on the couch, and the crowd had a hard time trying to wake him up when his mum was coming to pick him up LOL. Fucked up!
Justin made it to the party late, but still caught some actions. Fight Night was brutal, they were playing it all night long not finding it bored or whatsoever. WTF? Oh yeah Winson came as well, fucking late. Sad that the girls left around 2am+ to Elaina's place though. But it was all cool, Kenneth, Justin and I were chatting in the dinning room with the rest of people locked up at Fight Night. Girls were our main topic and we had fucking lot to talk about. Kenneth soon slept without us knowing. With the Christmas tree lights blinking in the dark and the mp3 playing in the background, Moses joined in. Moses and I had loads to catch up, we were in the same school bus in Primary school and somehow both of us chatted like women back then. Afternoon till night we were still on the phone chatting. Thinking about it that was really gay but it was fucking fun.
That night was awesome, probably the only Christmas I didn't spend with my family. My parents went to a wedding in Indonesia and my brother was having night duty at camp lol. I'm glad that I went for the party at Jason's place. The night was a first for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment