Yesterday went out with KianTeon, Huimin, Wai Ip and Mike to the national stadium to watch the Causeway Challenge between Singapore and Malaysia. Before I talk about the match, let me tell you what I saw at Tiong Bahru Plaza..
It was the Singapore Arts Festival doing their performances again. At first I thought it's some bullshit thing which doesn't worth a clap. But at another glance, I spotted a small kid playing the drums on stage. He was really really young!! He played to the music, like Travis at his concerts..thought not that fast haha.
Okay the match was a victory, Singapore scored an amazing 2 nil against Malaysia, despite their terrible performance last night. Their striker kept on tripping on the ball, and almost did an embarrasing stunt that might cause us high blood pressure. He did all the cross-overs on the ball at 93 minutes, again almost tripped on the ball. Thank god he managed to pass the ball to the center and finished the spectacular goal. During the match, we were laughing our heads off because of the bullshit that the people behind us were speaking.. They seem to be newbies at soccer, only experienced on betting goals.. Cheers Singapore =)
No comments:
Post a Comment