Friday, June 03, 2005

1st Week of June

Well I usually spend most of my June holidays in fun and joy..But this year was an exception. First 2 weeks of this year's June holidays is totally filled with classes that ends later then the usual time.
Today, was the 2nd gathering of my band at Jerry's house. Dang Jerry can really make solos/riffs/lyrics, it just comes in naturally to him..Wished I had that sort of talent. TiggerishFlies is making the first serious song of our new album, which is untitled at the moment, and probably will be named once we're pretty much halfway done..Wonder when's that though :D

3 comments:

James said...

WOW daimn... When TiggerishFlies's album goes on release, can I have it for free? Haha j/k... Anyway who's inside? I remember there was Jerry, you, Waip, TK (?), and.... Yeah that's all I remember. Anyway what happened to LionessMosquitoes? :)

KeMisE~ said...

gimme free album too!

Anonymous said...

haha sure sure =P James you already guessed all the people in TiggerishFlies lol..TK, Jerry, Wai Ip and me...LionessMosquitoes is just a hoax..hahaha