Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Last Day of the Holidays

Tomorrow will be the first day of school and I must say I can't wait to see the hot new J1s coming in. Well that's what I hope will happen.

Today I went out with George to get a birthday present for Sherilyn, a girl from hockey, and I was totally sucked in by the shop assistant in Queen's Couture. So under her influence I bought a $45 shirt that looked pretty cute. After George left, I wandered around abit while waiting for Xiang to arrive.

Finally met him after quite a while, now he's wearing braces and complaining about the uber pain lol. So yeah we met at Far East Plaza and Xiang bought a new set of trucks and wheels for his skateboard, and a couple of tees. I would like to thank Xiang for buying me one of those cool looking shirts as a late christmas present. I'll make sure I get him one when he's back in April, before he enlists for National Service in July rofl. The day ended off after getting pwned by Xiang in Dota at E2max. Good luck for your exams Xiang!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DONT FORGET TO INTRO ME YOUR HOT J1s !!!

kw