Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First Day Back in School

Well I didn't sleep last night, maybe because I wasn't tired or I was just too excited about going back to school. Looking at the faces of the new J1s as I stepped into school reminded me of the time when I was like them, waiting at the bus stop for our friends to arrive or just simply feeling lost.

Met up with Jason and Winson in the morning, kinda surprising to see Winson actually got his head shaved like Jason lol. Could be a new trend rofl!

First few periods was a bore. Anyways, the timetable wasn't that bad for us, except for Justin because of his Chinese "B" which makes him end at 5pm almost everyday. Messed up. We had 2 breaks today, so we decided to play cards to make up for the games missed during the holidays. And as boys we did our "2007 Talent Search", walking around school, looking and talking about the new J1 girls. Honestly this batch is pretty bad, but it's interesting when the ratio of girls is more than boys. Saw a couple of CHIJ girls sitting around the round table in the canteen. Pretty hawt. One even had eyeliner and lipstick zomg.

Well I'm sure there's more to come as school is just starting off. Stay tuned!

No comments: