The stuff they sold were crappy, so we went for lunch at Ma Lan Noodles. It was a rip-off really, the noodles they served tasted so blend. After which, we took a train to Vivo City at Harbour Front, walked around Toy"R"Us, then went back to town because Mew Ee had to meet her parents, and I got to meet my WoW friends for a small gathering.

I arrived pretty punctual for the first time. Met Louis (Silverdrift) and Deedi at the LIME flea market, after which the rest falled in. Mr Goats, Daryl (Kimbelina), Kian Wei (Pinkyy), ?? (Acrueid). Lol sorry if I forgot your names.
Anyways it was pretty awkward meeting them for the first time. Sad to say, it was hard for them to hear/understand me because I was having this serious sore throat.
Silverdrift, wearing quicksilver!?
Deedi, you're pretty!!!
Pinkyy, zomg tall!
Goats, you look younger than me dude!
Acrueid, meeting us is better than raiding BWL!!
Kimbelina, you don't look like the angry man you are in WoW.
No comments:
Post a Comment