Today we had our training held at NTU. It was freaking far, we had to take 154 to Clementi then take a train to Boon Lay, after all the shit we had to take another bus to NTU. I swear that I will never choose NTU as my first choice. Anyways to make the day a lot worse, we had to run 15 rounds around the pitch as WARMUP. Right.
When we were all exhausted from the run and hands itching to play some hockey, the time slot to use the pitch for CJC was already over. WTF. We made all the way to NTU at freaking Boon Lay and now we had to go home without having some hockey fun.
Argh whatever, we chilled at the stands watching other schools playing. There was this particular match between the girls from 2 schools. One side was red and the other was blue. They played freaking sucky. Especially the girls in blue, all they did was lose possession of the ball. They couldn't even sweep the ball without giving possession of the ball to the other team.
Manage to steal a hockey ball from the pitch before I left for home jajajajja.
That's about it. I dying from love sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment