Its been a while since I've last blogged.
I've just finished my GP:Application Question homework which was due yesterday. I'm really happy that I can crap something out, because I've no idea how to even write the bloody thing. And it's already close to 5am now.
Anyways, can you believe it? It's Good Friday tomorrow!!! Which means no school!!!
Or it can also mean...
Good Friday is a holy day celebrated by Christians on the Friday before Easter or Pascha. It commemorates the crucifixion of Jesus at Calvary. Special prayer services are often held on this day with readings from the Gospel accounts of the events leading up to the crucifixion. Mainstream Christian churches view Christ's crucifixion as a voluntary and vicarious act, and one by which, along with his resurrection on the third day, death itself was conquered.
Tonight I'll be staying over at Xiang's place for some gaming and hopefully some drinking lol. It's freaking rare to see that faggot back in Singapore, because before you know it, he's already flown back to UK.
I've read a couple of threads in my forum concerning the robbery cases in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. And I'm certainly not pleased with it.
A woman got miscarriaged after being bashed up by some robbers.
Three NS men got robbed.
Seriously, when will the government in Malaysia start taking measures to tighten security? Or is it because they couldn't even care less?
No comments:
Post a Comment