I've been busy all week long, and tomorrow isn't going to be an exception.
Just joined hockey yesterday. Went for the try outs and the coach made us run around the CSC field for 4 rounds, then 40 push-ups, then another 2 rounds before we went for some light hockey practice.
I was freaking afraid that I didn't make the cut, because during the last 2 rounds around the field, my arm muscles were already tightened from the push-ups and I had muscle cramps on the right leg. But yea lucky me, the coach accepted everyone. Either all of us met the standards, or the hockey team just needed members, I don't know.
Hope there will be some club jackets for us to wear hahaha, we'll look freaking cool.
Nothing comes without sacrifice, every Wednesday and Friday, Hockey training starts at 5pm and ends around 7pm. But we have to meet around 3:30pm in school.
So that's all for hockey, here comes my class.
We spend time during breaks and after school hours playing Big2, Bridge and Hearts in class lol. I think Yoshi or someone said that "Cards are the best ice-breaker". I totally agree to that, but if you don't know how to play the game it'll be tough heh. I just got the hang of Bridge and Hearts, it's really a game which you have to use your brains to think, sadly I don't really use that brain of mine that often. JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAA.
We'll be going to IKEA to buy furnitures and stuff for our classroom. All of them are calling it a class outing but I live just fucking 3 minutes away from IKEA! What kind of outing is that!!!!! Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment