Saturday, March 25, 2006

A Dream...

Last night, I dreamt about something unexpected. I just found out that the person I want to be with didn't appear in any of my dreams, and that the person who I didn't think of much, appeared.

She was the one who appeared in my dreams most of the times.

She always looks pretty both in dreamland and in real life.

I don't know why is it always her.

I need a sign.

Oh yeah during hockey training today, someone stomped on a crow and it died after minutes of struggling for survival. The other crows in the neighbourhood were circling the assisstant coach when he brought the half-dead crow to the side of the field. We were afraid that the crows might all gather and peck him to death lol. But nothing much happened except the death of the poor bird. R.I.P

No comments: