You aren't hallucinating, yes, I'm blogging at 4:25am in the morning. Had my GCSE English Oral exam yesterday at the Geography room, where we had to bear with the chilly air-conditioned environment, with the sky pouring down endless supply of water. You might be wondering why would I call this post a "Sad Night", well today I'm having my Math mock exam after school, probably the day will end off late. But all these tests and exams don't really matter to me, it's something else... Something personal... Oh well, most of my close friends already know what I'm talking about. But for those who don't, you'll know the pain when the time has come.
Listening to "Bowling for Soup - Girl All the Bad Guys Want" and I think it's pretty cool song. Just a note to you MTV viewers, the song "Sugar We're Goin Down" by Fall Out Boy is one of the most irritable songs to me so far. Reason? The chorus. Go try and decode what the hell is the vocalist singing in the chorus. I can bet you wouldn't know what the fuck is he singing until you check the lyrics online. His mouth is shaped pretty weird, so you probably won't be able lip read either. Dieing to hear the shit music? Message on msn.
Going to bed soon, don't know what to say. Just hope today will turn out as perfect as it could be. If not the blood vessels in my heart will burst into microscopic bits and pieces, sharp enough to pierce through the bloody fucking skin of everyone around me. So don't provoke me.
Random: Someone get me domain. Please?
No comments:
Post a Comment