Wednesday, August 10, 2005

National Day 05

Well I was forced by Xiang Jun to go out with him and his 4C classmates to watch the fireworks at Esplanade. Though we didn't really enjoy the presence of smokers around us, the fireworks that exploded into the air was dazzling, adding to the noisy atmosphere.
We headed to the food court at Marina something (I simply can't remember the location) and had our dinner cum supper there. It was 10pm, Xiang and I was rushing to Orchard Road to catch the 10:20pm movie, Stealth. Obviously, we didn't make it on time as the the freaking taxi drivers wouldn't stop for us. Assholes. So we end up taking the train as a last resort. Upon reaching Cineleisure at 10:50pm, we realised that the next show was like at 11pm+ that was freaking late. So we did a dumb thing, and bought the 10:20pm tickets, and rushed into the theatre, catching the climex just on time. It was a pretty good movie, didn't really turn out that bad as I thought it would. And yea ended our night, taking the money-sucking taxi waiting outside the complex. The midnight surcharge has changed, and it goes by distance/minute.

Xiang has really changed since the last time I met him at the airport. His hair is all long now, styled by his sister/friends at England. He has a freaking black-diamond ear stud on his left ear. Look like a fucking punk now lol... And he's trying to pull me to England to study with him. SGD 20k per year I don't think I could afford that lol... Well fuck he's the top in school there.

No comments: