Friday, May 18, 2007

CJC Sports Carnival 2007

Ahhh once again it's the annual sports carnival. T17 took part in Frisbee, Captain's Ball, and most importantly Softball.

What pisses me off isn't the loss we had in frisbee and captain's ball, it was the loss in softball which was seriously unreasonable. We are supposed to be in the softball semi-finals fighting against T23 and T24. But because of some dumb fuck score recording and some pulling of strings of a certain class, the won we had with them became a draw causing us to be not able to play in the semi-finals. When the fuck have you seen a softball/baseball game that ends with a draw? If the score is tied, which rarely is, the game would be extended an extra inning or so, so that the winner can be determined.

Honestly, we had the chance to get Top 2 in school. Fuck them, where did all the school values gone to? in Veritate et Caritate? Where is the integrity? Fuck.

Anyways, we all had fun this time at the sports carnival. Last year we didn't have a chance to play any games because of our seniors, but this year we pwn! I still remember the 59-1 pwnage we had with another class in softball.

After all the sports and games, the guys went to Beauty World to have lunch at prata before playing lan. I must really say Mun Kit is some 1337 gamer, I didn't know he had a team/clan which took part in DOTA competitions before. He is just imba.

Well Justin I really did blogged today LOL.

"I'm sweating like a dog. Like a hot dog."
-Mella

No comments: