I'm hooked on to World of Warcraft right now.. I've a character on Kalecgos server, a level 37 Warrior called Shines. Been playing it non-stop for the past few weeks. Anyway, English Prelims is over and I'm now enjoying the week, away from school. Well not totally away. There are extra classes like Biology and A.Math still being held. Not totally boring I must say.
The famous Xiang Jun has left Singapore 2 days ago, back to Croydon in the United Kingdom. Met up with him at Terminal 1 around 7:50 after having dinner at Fish & Co. with my parents. Surprisingly his older sister was there too. His family is very sociable, and Xiang's mum is a total paparazi :D Took pictures of us while she walked in front of us, camera facing backwards. Flashes of light catching our eyes almost every single moment.
Oh yeah Timothy has finally revived his blog, and hopefully this time he doesn't abandon it, because his previous one had some good shit in it. Check out his blog under the links to the left :) Good day all!
No comments:
Post a Comment