Well hi there world :D Greetings to you after 2 months without blogging. Blogging to me is something to do when you're really bored and feels that everything around you is fucked. Well I'm having the time of my life, though my mid-year exams are around the bend...Next week..
Yesterday had my Chinese Prelim Oral Exam, didn't know that I can talk that much thrash in Chinese..Was feeling gay when Juan told me that I spoke so fluently :D Of coz..In reality that was totally wrong.
After school, I went with Chorkiat, Matthew, Gwong, WanLin to Juan's house to play some games...The usual was there PS2 and PC. Surprisingly the dog was kept away :D We played Monopoly, which was dominated by Matthew. The 3-4 houses in each of his land, made me bankrupt as I rolled the dice. Gwong joined me in the Bankrupts' Club soon after.
At night, Kianteon, Matthew, Tint Khine, Wai Ip, and I met at Plaza Singapura for a movie...We watched XXX2. It isn't some porn movie mind u...Well overall the movie was exciting and has a good storyline, but the effects are too computerized. After the movie we went home, with kianteon and wai ip taking the bus. Leaving Matthew, Tint Khine and I walking home :) We had a fun time chit-chatting as we walked into the night.
Currently on Winamp: Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock
No comments:
Post a Comment