Damn, I just woke up from my sleep and guess what, it's 12am... So yeah I decided to blog another post. Today (27th) I'm having my English Speech test + Vocabulary test. No worries about the Vocab test, just having slight worries about the speech test. I'm always having that feeling that I'll screw my tests up, even when I know the thing thoroughly. Tests such as my previous Math and Physics tests, I totally blew it just at that last second. Unlike the nonpareil Wai Ip, who excels in all his tests even though he sleeps in class. Well I'm going to give a shot on the introduction of a speech.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am very honoured to be here today, to talk about my nominee for this year's Head Prefect, Maung Tint Khine. I am sure that most of you have heard of his name, either through friends or teachers. Respectably known for his leadership qualities and sportsmanship, he has led many groups during the past few years in Queenstown. The most memorable experience that I have and maybe to some of you too, was the time in the Secondary 3 camp.
Ah..I think it sucks...Anyways I'm off to go through the model passage again before going back to sleep again.
Currently on Winamp: Blink182 - What's my Age Again
No comments:
Post a Comment